1. If they say phrases like “keeping it casual” or “options open” it’s because they are already sleeping with someone else. And that’s cool, just act & set your boundaries accordingly.
2. If you behave like an asshole, even once jokingly, then they have the right to never speak to you again. And it’s probably for the best.
3. If it feels like they are love-bombing you, they are. If it feels like too much too fast, it is. Love is a marathon not a sprint.
4. The nice guy isn’t really the nice guy if he doesn’t respect your boundaries. Let him be.
5. Don’t drink too much too soon. It’s just not a good look.
6. Some people won’t get the best version of you. You won’t always get the best version of them. Give grace, get grace.
7. Don’t be superficial; go with your gut & let them go when it doesn’t feel genuine (even if they had shoulders or tits sculpted by the hands of God).
8. Women take rejection by ghosting; men take rejection by acting confused and then angry.